Candidates who made the University of Jos (UNIJOS) their institution of first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2018 UTME should be informed that the University screening portal will be opened from Monday, 13th to Friday, 31st August, 2018 for the UTME (100 level )and Saturday, 18th to Friday, 31st August, 2018 for the Direct Entry (200level) online screenings.
The deadline for the online screening of bio-data/credentials may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose screening details are not submitted within the given time will not be considered for admission.
All candidates who made the University of Jos their 1st choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2018 UTME JAMB examination.
UNIJOS Admission Screening Details & Instructions.
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification. Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos Portal: https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/
Method of Application
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Payment shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
1. Bank Branch:
- Visit Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
- Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita platform.
2. Remita Collection Platform:
- Access the collection platform via www.remita.net
- Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
- Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
- Enter the required details including your JAMB Number and Full Name
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallet, POS, e.t.c.) to complete your payment.
- The payer will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which he/she will keep for further processing.
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
After Payment, then: Visit University of Jos Portal https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/for registration procedure as follows:
- Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification e-mail is automatically sent to your email.
- Log into your e-mail and click on the confirmation link to enable you continue your registration.
- Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including ‘O’ Level details, payment details (RRR and Date); upload your passport photograph and other information as required.
- Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal.
- Print Pre-Admission Screening slip and keep it for further processing.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
… we have a small favour to ask. More people/Students are reading StudentVillage than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our blog information as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Student Village reportage takes a lot of money and procedures. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.
Student Village editorially independent, meaning we set our own agenda. Our journalism is free from commercial bias and not influenced by billionaire owners, politicians or shareholders. No one edits our Editor. No one steers our opinion. This is important because it enables us to give a powerful and necessary information to students out there .