Abia State University Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME Admission Form; This is to inform all students who applied for admission into regular degree programs of Abia State University, for the 2022/2023 academic session, that application forms for the Post UTME screening exercise are now on sale online.
1. Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st Choice, 2nd Choice, and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change to Abia State University.
2. Candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
3. Candidates who possess the basic five o’level credit passes, in accordance with the University entry requirements.
4. All Direct Entry candidates.
Procedure for Registration for the Screening Exercise
(a) Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging into https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/PostJambFormInvoiceGeneration and making an e-payment of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, in any of the following Banks
• ABSU Micro-Finance Bank, Uturu
• Eco Bank Plc
• Zenith Bank Plc
• Fidelity Bank Plc
• Union Bank Plc
Payment via bank debit cards
(b) Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
(c) Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
The deadline for the sale of Application forms is Friday, 16th September 2022.
Thanks for reading Abia State University Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME Admission Form