ABSU 2023 procedure for processing and collection of degree certificates; This is to inform all graduates of Abia State University, whether First Degree or Higher Degree, about the procedure for processing and collecting your Degree Certificates:
ABSU 2023 procedure for processing and collection of degree certificates
- Visit the portal at portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng to generate an invoice for the appropriate Certificate collection fee. The fee is Ten thousand Naira (N10,000) for First Degrees and Twenty thousand Naira (N20,000) for Higher Degrees. You can also make this payment at any of the designated Banks listed below:
- ABSU Micro-Finance Bank, Uturu
- Eco Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- UBA Plc
- Payment via bank debit cards
- After payment, proceed to the Bursary Department and your respective Faculty Officers for clearance.
- Following steps 1 and 2, visit your Faculty Schedule Officer in the Exams and Records department.
- Your file will then be processed and signed by the Office of the Registrar and the Vice-Chancellor to complete the Certificate issuance process.
- Please note that Degree Certificates will not be issued by proxy.
This process is designed to be smooth and conform to international standards. Your previously issued Degree Certificates by the University are still valid.