ABU Zaria Releases 2022 & 2023 Post-UTME/DE Forms; Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, has released the registration details for the Post-UTME/DE screening exercise for the 2022/2023 and 2023/2024 academic sessions.
Eligible candidates who chose ABU as their first choice institution in the UTME and Direct Entry are invited to participate in the screening exercise. Below are the important details for the registration process:
Cut-off Mark and Eligibility: ABU Zaria Releases 2022 & 2023 Post-UTME/DE Forms
- Only candidates with a UTME score of 180 and above are eligible to register for the screening exercise.
- Direct Entry candidates are required to pay a screening fee and complete the registration process.
- Candidates should visit the ABU website at https://portal.abu.edu.ng/forms or click on “2022/2023 Post UTME Registration” on the Ahmadu Bello University website http://abu.edu.ng to begin the registration process.
- The registration fee for the screening exercise is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Payment can be made via REMITA using the POS (Point of Sale) option at designated offices within the Campus, online payment, or by printing the REMITA RETRIVAL REFERENCE (RRR) slip and proceeding to any Bank for payment. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make the payment.
The screening exercise has been scheduled to take place on the following dates:
- 21st August 2023 (Monday) – Faculty of Social Science
- 22nd August 2023 (Tuesday) – Faculty of Engineering & Environmental Design
- 23rd August 2023 (Wednesday) – Faculty of Nursing & Law
- 24th August 2023 (Thursday) – Faculty of Agriculture, Pharmaceutical Science, Physical Science, Life Science, and Veterinary Medicine
- 25th August 2023 (Friday) – ABU Business School (Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Economics, Marketing & Insurance), Administration, Arts, Education
- 26th August 2023 (Saturday) – College of Medical Sciences (Medicine, Dental Surgery, Radiography, Medical Laboratory Science, Human Anatomy, and Human Physiology)
- Candidates are required to come along with their original JAMB and Post UTME registration printout for the screening exercise.
- Any UTME/DE candidate who fails to register for the screening exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
Prospective candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the ABU Post-UTME/DE screening exercise should take note of the registration period and screening dates. This is an opportunity for aspiring students to secure admission into Ahmadu Bello University, one of Nigeria’s prestigious institutions.
The University encourages all qualified candidates to apply and participate in the screening exercise for a chance to pursue their desired courses of study at ABU.