ACEONDO Releases 2022/2023 Part-Time Degree Admission Form; The following part-time degree programs are now accepting applications from qualified applicants for the 2022/2023 contact session.
1. B.A Ed – (English, History, Religious Studies, Fine and Applied Arts, Yoruba, French, Political science, Music)
2. B.Ed (Physical and Health Education, Social Studies Mathematics Integrated Science, Guidance and Counselling, Home Economics, Agricultural Sciences, Educational Management, Adult and Long Life Vacation )
3. B.Sc. Ed – (Economics, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics)
(I) To be eligible for the four-year part-time degree program, a candidate must have earned at least a merit pass on the applicable Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE). A candidate must also have a minimum of 5 O’level credits at a maximum of 2 sittings, including math and English language credits for every course.
(II) Candidates applying for a part-time, sandwich, or distance learning should be processed to JAMB through the Central Admission Processing System in accordance with JAMB policy and guidelines (CAPS). These groups of candidates are exempt from taking the UTME. They are still eligible despite having taken the UTME. All candidates’ JAMB registration will be managed by the Directorate of Part-Time Studies.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates can apply and submit their Application Forms on our online application page portal.aceondo.edu.ng or visit the M.I.S Cyber Cafe in the College.
Candidates are expected to pay for the application form at any Commercial Bank nationwide using the e-transact pay outlet platform.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Visit portal.aceondo.edu.ng
2 Click on “Applicants”
3. Choose 2022/2023 Part Time Degree Applications, choose your username; enter your email and choose a password, and click “Apply”
4. There are two methods of payment
Online Payment: Click on “Make Payment”, follows the on-screen instructions, and enter your card details when requested
Visit any bank nationwide
Ask to use the Etranzact PayOutlet platform in pay for Adeyemi College of Education 2022/2023 Time Degree Application Fee and pay the sum of 10,000.00 (bank charges may apply)
The Bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online.
5. Click “My Application” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted
6. Candidates must make sure they print a hard copy of the completed application form and send two (2) copies to the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, Directorate of Part-Time Studies.
LECTURES HOLDS DURING SCHOOL VACATION AT:
1 Adeyemi college of Education, Ondo
2. Adeyemi College of Education Model Secondary and Primary School, 57A&B, Fadeyi Street
Oshinle Quarters, Akure, Ondo state.
FOR MIORE SORNAON CNTACTHSNENIBER
O8033294357: 09150804444, 08032786997
Mrs O.0 Fakorede