IFOTECH IS ACCEPTING
Applications are invited from the following:
- Matured or working-class candidates
- Candidates who did not sit for UTME
- Candidates who sat for 2019/2020 UTME
- Candidates who sat for 2020/2021 UTME irrespective of the choice of institution.
For admission into part-time distance learning programmes leading to the award of National Diploma (NID) or Diploma (Dip).
This is a programme where:
- Learning become easier using multiple channels for students (Web, Mobile, Offline learning & facilitation before the exam)
- Blended learning approach
- Collaborative learning approach for students
(LECTURE STARTS 2ND WEEK IN AUGUST 2020 — GRADUATION DECEMBER 2021)
IFOTECH Part-Time & Distance Learning Courses.
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Networking and System security
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Multimedia & Mass Communication Technology
- Film & Television Production
- Accounting & Financial Studies
- Marketing & Business Studies
- Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Studies)
IFOTECH Part-Time & Distance Learning Admission Requirements and Duration.
- Matured and Working-class Candidates with WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level or DIPLOMA
- Candidates must have specific requirements i.e. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the course for which the candidate is applying.
- Candidate using Awaiting result BUT must possess entry qualification to graduate
- National Diploma ( NID) › 4 Semesters (18 months)
- Diploma (DIP) › 2 Semesters (9 months)
NOTE: Applicants are expected to consult institution prospectus on website or hardcopy to ascertain entry qualifications and awarded qualification on completion of programme, Convocation & Transcript Clearance policy applies
IFOTECH Part-Time & Distance Learning Applicable Fees.
|YEAR 1||YEAR 2|
|2nd Semester Reg||15,000||15,000|
How to Apply for INFOTECH Part-Time & Distance Learning Admission Form.
- Candidates seeking admission are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at the institution’s website www.ifotechpoly.edu.ng
- On the portal, click on CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Create a profile – supply your email address, a password and other personal details as requested on the page
- Click Create Profile button, on the create profile page, after all the inputs are supplied.
- If the profile is successfully created, proceed to log-in
- On successful log-in, fill the application form on-screen instructions & directives
- Click PAYMENT in your portal to pay for application through REMITA
- Enter Payment Description & Enter Amount To Pay e.g (Application fee #5,500 )
- Click PROCEED to generate RRR, You can pay instantly with your ATM DEBIT CARD or PRINT RRR and proceed to any bank to pay
Alternative payment option
- Make your payment into the institution bank account below
BANK: WEMA BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NO. : 0 1 2 0 2 3 1 0 9 8
ACCT NAME: IFO COLLEGE OF MGT. & TECHNOLOGY
- After payment TEXT your detail *Full name *Remita RRR or Deposit slip no *Amount paid to 0803-501-2650 to receive e-PIN & SERIAL NUM. to fund your portal wallet and submit your admission application form.
ENQUIRY: 08035012650, 08062702717, 07032647577, 09037583703