Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo, Part-Time (Evening and Weekend) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The venue is at Young Scientist College, Owerri, Egbu Road.
Imo Poly ND Part-Time Courses.
|SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE|
|Animal Production and Health Tech.||✓|
|Animal Production Technology||✓|
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS|
|Banking & Finance||✓||✓|
|Business Administration & Mgt||✓||✓|
|Cooperative Economics & Mgt||✓||✓|
|Office Technology Management||✓||✓|
|SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||✓|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECH.|
|SCHOOL OF SCIENCE|
|Computer Science Technology||✓||✓|
|Food Science Technology||✓|
|Science Laboratory Technology||✓|
Imo Poly Part-Time Weekend Admission Requirements.
i. Must have five (5) CREDIT passes at O/level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
ii. JAMB requirement is a minimum of four (4) relevant subject combinations which must include English Language.
How to Apply for Imo State Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form.
Application Form: N5,000 (five thousand naira only).
- Visit https://www.imopoly.edu.ng/
- On the top navigation just beside the login button, click “Apply Now”
- Accurately fill the form and click APPLY
- On the next page (payment invoice page), click Pay Online
- You will be taken to the payment, enter your card details and click pay
- Payment is made and you are returned to the website, you will also get an email with your payment and application details
- Print the application summary page and bring it along when coming for screening/verification
NB: Candidates without JAMB are required to apply through JAMB by paying 3,500.00 only before approaching the Institution for processing of admission. For more information, log on to our IMOPOLY at email@example.com.
Please ensure that you provide us with a functional e-mail address as well as your personal TELEPHONE NUMBER alongside those of your parents/guardian(s).
Deadline: Not Specified.