ABUAD postgraduate form for 2019/2020 academic session is out. Admission applications forms for the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD), Ekiti State, postgraduate programmes leading to the award of MSc, PhD & PGD Degrees are currently on sale. See more details below….
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
ABUAD Postgraduate Admission Requirements
A. Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
The criteria for admission into the PGD programme are stated below:
(i) All candidates must have five credit passes including English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects at ‘O’ Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE).
(ii) Candidates with Bachelor’s degree from any NUC approved University must obtain a minimum of 3rd Class degree in the relevant discipline.
(iii) Holders of HND in relevant programmes from approved Institutions with a minimum of Lower Credit may also be considered for admission.
B. Master’s Degree Programmes
The criteria for admission into the Master’s Programme (M.Sc.) are as stated bellow:
1. All candidates must have five credit passes including English, Mathematics and three relevant subjects at ‘O’ Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE).
2a. Professional Master’s Degree Programme
(i) Candidates for professional Master’s degree programme must obtain a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in the relevant discipline of Afe Babalola University or equivalent of any other University approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
(ii) Candidates with University degree in Third Class or HND plus a University PGD at credit level pass, (i.e., CGPA of 3.0/5.0) or 50% on weighted percentage average may be considered for admission into professional Master’s degree programmes.
(iii) All candidates must demonstrate adequate intellectual capacity, maturity and effective decision making and problem solving potentials.
2b. Academic Master’s Degree Programme
(i) Candidates with Bachelor’s degrees from the relevant discipline of Afe Babalola University or equivalent of any other University approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) must obtain a minimum of second class lower division with a CGPA of 2.5/5.0 for an academic programme.
(ii) Candidates with at least a third class degree or HND and University PGD in the relevant discipline of Afe Babalola University or equivalent of any other University approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) with CGPA of 3.0/5.0 may be considered for admission into academic Master’s degree programmes.
C. Doctor of Philosophy Degree (Ph.D.) Programmes
Eligibility: Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications:
i. A Master of Science (M.Sc.) Degree of Afe Babalola University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Afe Babalola University with minimum of 60% or a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.50.
ii. Any candidate with CGPA less than 3.50 with a minimum of 3.00 shall be admitted to M.Phil. /Ph.D. programme in the first instance, with the opportunity to convert to the Ph.D. programme later.
iii. An M.Phil. Degree in relevant discipline of any University recognized by the Senate of Afe Babalola University, with a minimum of 3.50 CGPA.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE STATED ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR INDIVIDUAL PROGRAMMES, ALL APPLICANTS ARE TO NOTE THAT:
- The University Matriculation requirements of individual Departments must be satisfied before a candidate can be considered for admission.
- For admission into any of the programmes, possession of NYSC Discharge/Exemption/Exclusion Certificate issued by the Directorate is compulsory.
Duration of ABUAD Postgraduate Programme.
- Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- 2 Semesters – Full Time
- 3 Semesters – Part Time
- Master of Science Programmes
- 3 Semesters – Full Time
- 4 Semesters – Part Time
- Master of Business Administration
- 4 Semesters – Full Time
- 6 Semesters – Part Time
How to Apply ABUAD Postgraduate Programme.
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR POSTGRADUATE
- Purchase form directly after having made payment online or to the designated accounts from any of the designated selling centres
PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Postgraduate Application form is N10, 500 and to be paid into the Postgraduate School Account Number.
|POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL ACCOUNT (N10,500)
· Wema Bank Plc ›› 0122203662
· Union Bank Plc ›› 0050182276
· UBA Plc ›› 1020298532
· Sterling Bank Plc ›› 0064790070
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS FOR POSTGRADUATE FORM
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 7, ABA ROAD, LEVENTIS BUS STOP, PORT-HARCOURT.
- Green Ocean Multibiz, 60 Odogun Avenue, New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Ekpan, Warri
NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
1. Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to email@example.com OR
2. Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
3. For Postgraduate Programmes call 08033262920, 07032366407
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com