ABU admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check ABU Admission List.
- Go to ABU admission portal at https://putme.abu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Search to access your ABU admission status.
Please NOTE that all successful candidate are expected to do the following before 10th November, 2019:
- The admitted students should be advised to immediately upload their O’Level results on the JAMB portal.
- Those who have been offered courses different from what they applied for should also change the course to the new one on the JAMB portal.
Successfully admitted candidates are also advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your ABU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABU admission status.