Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, dress code. See the list of dressing not tolerated on ABU campuses below.
This is to inform all staff, students and visitors that the Management of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria has warned that the following modes of dressing will no longer be tolerated on the University Campuses:
ABU Dress Code.
- Short and skimpy dresses e.g. body hug, ‘show me your chest’, ‘spaghetti’ wears and dresses exposing sensitive parts
- Tight shorts and skirts that are above the knees (except for sporting purposes)
- Tattered jeans and jeans with holes
- Transparent and see-through dresses
- Tight fittings e.g. jeans, skirts, hip stars, patra, lactra, etc that reveals the contour of the body
- Under-wear clothing, such as singlet worn publicly
- Unkept appearance, such as bushy hair and beards
- Dressing that make it impossible to wear laboratory coats during practicals, or participate actively in practicals
- Long and tight skirts which are slit in front or at the sides, which reveals sensitive parts as the wearer moves on
- Wearing T-shirts with obscene captions
- Shirts without buttons or not properly buttoned, leaving the wearer bare-chested
- Wearing of earings by male students
- Plaiting or weaving of hair by male students
- Wearing of coloured eye glasses in the classrooms (except on medical grounds)
- Wearing of bathroom slippers to classrooms (except on medical grounds)
- Wearing of trousers that stops between knee and ankle.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com