Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana is selling its Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the available courses, requirements and how to obtain Unwana Poly ND part-time form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana ND Part-Time Courses.
- Business Administration and Management,
- Office Technology and Management,
- Library and Information Science,
- Public Administration,
- Marketing and Computer Science.
Unwana ND Part-Time Admission Requirements.
- Candidates for Part-Time National Diploma programmes will apply to JAMB with a fee of three thousand, five hundred Naira (N3,500.00) only. Thereafter, the candidate can apply for admission using the JAMB Registration Number issued by JAMB. Part-Time National Diploma candidates are not required to have written the UTME.
- Qualification: O’Level certificate and requirement(s) as specified in JAMB.
How to Apply for Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana ND Part-Time Admission Form.
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the on-line Admission Screening Application Form. The website opens on 3rd July, 2019.
The Application Fee for ND part-time is Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
1. Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx.
2. Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
3. Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
7. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
Deadline: 31st August, 2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com