AKSU Releases 2022/2023 Supplementary Admission Form; All qualified applicants are encouraged to submit an online application for supplemental admission to the Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden, for the academic year 2022–2023. Only UTME applicants with a score of 140 or higher and AKSU as their First (1st) Choice Institution are eligible to apply for additional admissions.
All interested candidates are hereby encouraged to think about the possibility of switching to the different Programs, as listed below;
The University portal for online registration will open from Monday, 12th December 2022 to Friday, 30th December 2022. Candidates who fail to register within the registration period will not be considered for the Supplementary Admissions.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE 2022/2023 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSIONS
1. 2022 UTME Result slip
2. Birth Certificate
3. Certificate of Origin.
4. Certificate of Medical Fitness from an approved Government Hospital.
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
1. Visit portal.aksu.edu.ng
2. Click on “START NOW”
3. Click on “Enroll”
4. Click on SUPPLEMENTARY
5. Enter your JAMB Registration Number
6. Click the arrow below to Verify and Continue
7. Proceed to make payment of N2,000.00 only as registration fee (excluding bank charges)
Payment can be made via Debit Card or Bank Deposit Nationwide. If payment is made at the Bank, please repeat steps 1-3, then continue with the registration.
8. Upload the scanned copies of your documents (2022 UTME Result Slip, Birth Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Medical Fitness) in .jpg format with a minimum size of 120KB and maximum size of 150 KB.
9. Preview the details entered to ensure accuracy.
10. After confirmation, click the “Finish” button to generate the Registration Confirmation Slip.
Changing to any of these Programmes as indicated above does not guarantee automatic admission. Only candidates who meet the minimum cut-off mark for the respective programs, would be considered.
Kindly note that the University does not have individuals/sales agents. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) to an individual’s account does so at his/her own risk. AKSU Releases 2022/2023 Supplementary Admission Form
Applicants are hereby strongly advised to visit ONLY the University website www.aksu.edu.ng, e-mail: email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.