This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY), Ikot Osurua, Post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic ND Admission List
Currently, Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates successfully admitted into the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic ND admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.