Sales of applications forms for admission into the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY), Ikot Osurua, National Diploma (ND) Part-Time/Evening programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for Akwa Ibom Poly ND PT form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osuru National Diploma (ND) Part-Time/Evening programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission – Available Programmes & Requirements.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES||ENTRY REQUIREMENT|
|1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
|2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
|3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
|4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
|5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
How to Apply for Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form.
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng , click online Application, then generate an invoice with the following details i. JAMB Reg Number ii. Phone number and iii. Name
- Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin (RRR Number) for ₦7,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges).
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
- All applications MUST be concluded not later than 29th November 2019. Applicants can start and complete this process anywhere in the country. All shortlisted students will be published online and undergo a screening exercise on a date to be determined.
REQUIREMENT FOR SCREENING EXERCISE:
- Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 8:30am
- Screening exercise will commence by 9:00am
- Candidates should come with:
- The acknowledgement slip
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result, two(2) copies
Only bona fide candidates will be allowed into the screening halls.
Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening.
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com