Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU screening and registration requirements for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted students.
AKSU Management has released Screening and registration details for 2018/19 SESSION.
AKSU Screening & Registration for New Students.
All First Year students and those who deferred admission in the 2017/2018 session are directed to go to their Faculties for screening and registration with the following documents:
- Acceptance fee and school fee receipts
- Original and photocopies of the result(s) tendered for admission
- On-line computer print-out of O’Level Statements of Results (Note that Statements of Results from schools/institutions will not be accepted)
- 2018/2019 JAMB Admission Letter
- 2018/2019 JAMB Result slip
- Six (6) passport photographs
- All other credentials which were presented during the 2018/2019 Post-UTME screening exercise, viz:
- Sworn Affidavit of Age Declaration/Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Reference letter from a person of good standing in the society
- Six (6) file jackets.
Faculty Officers are please directed to guide the new students properly to ensure compliance.
Please all first year students are to also note that, after the screening exercise at the faculty, the cleared students are to proceed to the department and get a list of courses for online registration at the ICT directorate.
N/B: Without Online Course registration your registration process is incomplete.
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com