Akwa Ibom State University Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME Form; All qualified 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates are invited to apply online for admission into various undergraduate programs at Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden, for the 2022/2023 academic year.
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
Only UTME candidates who chose AKSU as their first (1st) choice institution and received a score of 140 or higher are eligible to apply for admission to any of the undergraduate programs listed below.
FACULTIES & (DEPARTMENTS)
Faculty of Agriculture (Agricultural Economics & Extension, Animal Science, Crop Science, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Soil Science)
Faculty of Arts (English, History & International Studies, Performing Arts, Philosophy, Religious and Cultural Studies)
Faculty of Biological Sciences (Biochemistry, Botany, Genetics and Biotechnology, Marine Biology, Microbiology, Zoology)
Faculty of Education (Education Biology, Education Chemistry, Education Integrated Science, Education Mathematics, Education Physics)
Faculty of Engineering (Agricultural Engineering, Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
Faculty of Management Sciences (Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Public Administration, Marketing)
Faculty of Physical Sciences (Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Geology, Computer Science, Physics)
Faculty of Social Sciences (Economics, Mass Communication, Political Science, Sociology & Anthropology)
The University’s online registration portal will be open from Monday, September 5th, 2022 to Friday, October 14th, 2022. Candidates who are interested should register before the deadline. Candidates who do not register during the registration period will be disqualified from consideration for admission.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE 2022/2023 SCREENING EXERCISE
1. 2022 UTME Result slip
2. 2022 DE Registration Slip (Direct Entry applicants only).
3. A-level, NCE, ND, HND certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
4. Birth Certificate
5. Certificate of Origin.
6. Certificate of Medical Fitness from an approved Government Hospital.
7. AKSU PUTME/DE Registration Confirmation Slip (2022)
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
1. Visit portal.aksu.edu.ng
2. Click on “START NOW”
3. Click on “Enroll”
4. Click on PUTME
5. Enter your JAMB Registration Number
6. Click the arrow below to Verify and Continue
7. Proceed to make payment of N2,000.00 only as registration fee (excluding bank charges)
Note: Payment can be made via Debit Card or Bank Deposit Nationwide. If payment is made at the Bank, please repeat steps 1-3, then continue with the registration.
8. Upload the scanned copies of your documents (2022 UTME Result Slip, 2022 DE Registration Details Slip with A-level, NCE, ND or HND certificate, Birth Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Medical Fitness) in .jpg format with a minimum size of 120KB and maximum size of 150KB.
9. Preview the details entered to ensure accuracy.
10. After confirmation, click the “Finish” button to generate the Registration Confirmation Slip.
Candidates who do not register for the 2022/2023 Post-UTME E-screening exercise would not be considered for admission.
No candidate with awaiting results will be offered admission in AKSU. All candidates are advised to upload their O’level (SSCE/NECO) results online at the JAMB Portal in a COMPUTER-BASED TEST (CBT) CENTRE approved by JAMB
Kindly note that the University does not have individuals/sales agents. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) to an individual’s account does so at his/her own risk.
Applicants are hereby strongly advised to visit ONLY the University website www.aksu.edu.ng, e-mail: email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
Dr. Ebi G. Eno-Ibanga
Thanks for reading Akwa Ibom State University Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME Form