This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, shall commence on Tuesday, 21st September 2021.
Latest Update: Candidates should therefore note the following:
- Registration for the PUTME now to end on Sunday, 14th November, 2021.
- Printing of examination notification slips to run from Monday, 15th to Saturday, 20th November, 2021.
- PUTME examination screening exercise to run from Tuesday, 23rd to Friday, 26th November, 2021.
FUNAI Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who must have scored 150 and above in the 2021 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 250 in the UTME and candidates who applied to study Law must have a minimum score of 240 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s Post-UTME Screening.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 250 for Medicine and Surgery, 240 for Law and a minimum of 150 for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AE-FUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME. However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal. This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- However, there shall be no Direct Entry admission into Medicine and Surgery and Law programmes.
FUNAI Degree Courses
The following are programmes offered in the Institution for the 2021/2022 Academic Session:
|1.||Faculty of Agriculture||1. Agribusiness and Management|
|2. Agriculture (Agricultural Economics and Extension, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science (options)|
|3. Fisheries and Aquaculture|
|2.||Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences||1. Anatomy|
|3.||Faculty of Biological Sciences||1. Biology|
|4.||Faculty of Education||1. Education/English and Literary Studies|
|2. Educational Administration and Management|
|3. Guidance and Counseling|
|4. Biology Education|
|5. Chemistry Education|
|6. Mathematics Education|
|7. Physics Education|
|8. Physical and Health Education|
|9. Agricultural Science and Education|
|10. Business Education|
|5.||Faculty of Engineering and Technology||1. Chemical Engineering|
|2. Civil Engineering|
|3. Electrical/Electronics Engineering|
|4. Mechanical Engineering|
|5. Mechatronics Engineering|
|6.||Faculty of Environmental Sciences||1. Architecture|
|2. Fine and Applied Arts|
|7.||Faculty of Humanities||1. English and Literary Studies|
|6. Theatre Arts|
|9. History and Strategic Studies|
|11. Religion and Cultural Studies|
|8.||Faculty of Law||1. Law|
|9.||Faculty of Management Sciences||1. Accountancy|
|2. Banking and Finance|
|3. Business Administration|
|10.||Faculty of Physical Sciences||1. Chemistry|
|2. Computer Science|
|11.||Faculty of Social Sciences||1. Economics|
|2. Political Science|
|4. Criminology and Security Studies|
|6. Mass Communication|
|12.||College of Medical Sciences||1. Medicine and Surgery|
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2021/2022 Admission Screening
- Click on 2021/2022 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2021/2022 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on ‘Prospective Students’
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2021/2022 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip and come with it for the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Test.
- Successful candidates, who may be offered provisional admission to AE-FUNAI, are advised to accept the offer within two weeks or the offer shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the Post-UTME through the E-FUNAI ICT points should visit: the University CBT Centre at Zone A in the University Campus OR Centre for Educational Services (JUPEB/Pre-Degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki OR any other location.
- During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
For registration support: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Hotline: 09097775919
The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, which is located at Zone A in the University Campus. The DATE and TIME of the test for each registered candidate shall be communicated to him/her through the registration acknowledgement slip, which can be printed from the University Portal.
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATE the date and time for the test. The Registration Acknowledgement Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website.
- 2021/2022 Original UTME Result Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour) and score.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates should come with their original Direct Entry Application Slip showing candidates’ picture (in colour)
**Please note that the University shall not be liable for:
- Any payment made into a wrong account number
- Registering with an incorrect JAMB Registration Number
- Generating a fraudulent Remita Invoice/Receipt or making any fraudulent payment
For inquiries: E-mail: email@example.com Hotlines: 08035016585, 07031810065, 08060416716, 08061115790
Deadline: Sunday, 14th November, 2021