Entries are invited from photographers from all over the world for the Alfred Fried Photography Award 2019. The deadline for submission of entries is June 2, 2019.
The Alfred Fried Photography Award aims to present human efforts to live together in peace and the quest for beauty and goodness in our lives. The award goes to those photographs that best express the idea that our future lies in peaceful coexistence.
The Award recognizes and promotes photographers from all over the world whose pictures capture human efforts towards a peaceful world and the quest for beauty and goodness in our lives. The award goes to those photographs that best express the idea that our future lies in peaceful coexistence.
The Alfred Fried Photography Award is awarded by The Photographische Gesellschaft, (PHG) and Edition Lammerhuber in partnership with UNESCO, the Austrian Parliament, the Austrian Parliamentary Reporting Association, the International Press Institute (IPI) and the World Press Photo Foundation.
Alfred Fried Photography Award Eligibility.
- The Alfred Fried Photography Award is open to all photographers from anywhere in the world.
Alfred Fried Photography Award Benefits.
- The Peace Image of the Year will receive € 10,000.
- The winning picture will be on display for one year at the Austrian Parliament and will be included in the permanent art collection of the Austrian Parliament.
- The top five listed photographers will be awarded the Alfred Fried Peace Medal.
- All winners will be invited to Vienna to the award ceremony at the Austrian Parliament on 12 September 2019.
- All submitted images have the chance to take part in international exhibitions.
How to Submit Entries for Alfred Fried Photography Award.
The international jury of the Alfred Fried Photography Award will judge the photographs on artistic merit, originality, subject and style.
Interested photographers should submit their entries by clicking on the “Submit” button below:
Deadline: 2nd June, 2019.