Google Winter/Spring Business Internship Program 2019 : Google is now accepting applications from Nigerians currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program for its Winter/Spring Business Internship Program. The deadline for submission of applications is The deadline for submission of application is Monday, 29 October 2018, 11:59pm GMT.
Google is looking for a suitable candidate to work with the Marketing & Communications Team in Lagos, Nigeria. Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
About Google Winter/Spring Business Internship Program.
Business Internships are typically offered in the following business areas:
- GMS Sales and Operations: When the millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so is Google! The Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. They are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Their teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, they create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Large Customer Sales: Their Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. They enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. They’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. They advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Google Cloud: Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Their products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And their teams are dedicated to helping their customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of Google’s technology come to life.
- Marketing: Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Their job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And they approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
Google Winter/Spring Business Internship Program Eligibility.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program, and in your penultimate year of study.
- Available for a 6 month internship in 2019 with the ability to join from January or February 2019.
- Returning to a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree after the internship program.
- Previous experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Cloud or related fields.
How to Apply for Google Winter/Spring Business Internship Program.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Wrocław, Poland; Dubai – United Arab Emirates; Vienna, Austria; Brussels, Belgium; Zürich, Switzerland; Prague, Czechia; Hamburg, Germany; Munich, Germany; Copenhagen, Denmark; Madrid, Spain; Helsinki, Finland; Paris, France; Athens, Greece; Zagreb, Croatia; Budapest, Hungary; Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy; Nairobi, Kenya; Vilnius, Lithuania; Lagos, Nigeria; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Oslo, Norway; Warsaw, Poland; Lisbon, Portugal; Bucharest, Romania; Moscow, Russia; Stockholm, Sweden; Bratislava, Slovakia; Istanbul, Turkey; Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000; Johannesburg, South Africa.
Originally Posted On MSG