This is to inform all Direct Entry [DE] prospective Candidates who selected ATBU Bauchi, as their University of First Choice for the 2018/2019 Admission Exercise to visit the University website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as Usernameand proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference [RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided on the website
- Insert your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Application Portal will remain open from Monday 6th – Friday 17th August, 2018to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
… we have a small favour to ask. More people/Students are reading StudentVillage than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our blog information as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Student Village reportage takes a lot of money and procedures. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.
Student Village editorially independent, meaning we set our own agenda. Our journalism is free from commercial bias and not influenced by billionaire owners, politicians or shareholders. No one edits our Editor. No one steers our opinion. This is important because it enables us to give a powerful and necessary information to students out there .