AUCHI POLY Releases 2022/2023 HND & Professional Diploma Admission Form; Suitable candidates’ applications are invited for admission to the Polytechnic’s Higher National Diploma (HND), Professional Diploma in Building Technology, and Urban and Regional Planning programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
(A) HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
Higher National Diploma programs are available in the following disciplines:
A. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY (SAST)
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Physical Science Laboratory Technology:
- Chemistry Option
- Chemistry/Biochemistry Option
- Physics/ Electronics Option
- Biological Science Laboratory Technology:
- Biology/Microbiology Option
- Microbiology Option
B. SCHOOL OF ARTS AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN (SART)
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
C. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES (SBS)
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
D. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SENG)
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology:
- Farm Power and Machinery Option
- Soil and Water Option
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology:
- Electronics/Telecommunication Option
- Power/Machines Option
- Mechanical Engineering Technology:
- Manufacturing Option
- Power/Plant Option
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology:
- Geological Engineering Technology Option
- Mining Engineering Technology Option
- Polymer Technology
E. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES (SENV)
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban & Regional Planning
F. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (SICT)
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication:
- Broadcast Option
- Print Option
- Office Technology & Management
(B) ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
(1) HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
Candidates for any Higher National Diploma (HND) programs must have the Polytechnic’s National Diploma (ND) or equivalent qualification from another institution whose programs have received NBTE accreditation. Candidates must hold a National Diploma Certificate in the course they wish to study for a Higher National Diploma.
All candidates seeking admission to the Polytechnic’s Higher National Diploma (HND) programs must ensure that they were admitted through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB). Candidates who do not have a JAMB admission letter and registration number for the National Diploma program are ineligible for admission to the Higher National Diploma programs. They may not be mobilized for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
Candidates must have five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes at one sitting or six (6) Ordinary Level credit passes at two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB examination, in addition to specific departmental requirements.
Candidates must also have at least one year of Post National Diploma (ND) Industrial Experience (IT) or two (2) years for candidates with a passing grade at the National Diploma level. Academic transcripts from the candidates’ institutions must be submitted before the application for the Higher National Diploma admission will be processed (except for Auchi Polytechnic graduates). Candidates should be aware that any student found to be deficient in the relevant requirements after acceptance will be withdrawn from the institution.
I Candidates seeking admission to the Department of Mass Communication must have a credit pass in Literature in English at O’level.
(ii) Candidates seeking admission to the Department of Accountancy must have a credit pass in Economics at O’level.
(iii) Candidates seeking admission to the Department of Business Administration must have a credit pass in Economics or Commerce at O’level.
(iv) Candidates seeking admission to the Department of Estate Management & Valuation must have a credit pass in Economics at O’level, whereas the Department of Urban and Regional Planning requires a credit pass in Economics or Geography.
(Confirm any additional Departmental requirements)
(C) PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
Candidates must have a lower credit pass in the Higher National Diploma (HND) in Building Technology from an institution whose program has received NBTE accreditation, or any equivalent qualification.
Successful completion of NYSC or proof of exemption from the program.
A full-time course lasts eighteen (18) calendar months or at least three (3) semesters.
(D) PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
A minimum of upper credit in Urban and Regional Planning in a Higher National Diploma (HND) from Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, or any recognized institution whose programs are accredited by NBTE, and satisfactory completion of NYSC, or a lower credit plus two years post qualification cognate experience and satisfactory completion of NYSC, in addition to the O’LEVEL requirements, or pass with three years’ Post qualification cognate experience and satisfactory completion of NYSC.
(E) METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms will be completed online via the Polytechnic website: www.auchipoly.edu.ng (All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application and screening fee of Twenty thousand (N20,000.00) Naira only in favor of Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA).
(F) PROCEDURE FOR USING AUCHI POLYTECHNIC ONLINE APPLICATION ADMISSIONS PLATFORM
Read and follow the steps below carefully.
- Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: www.auchipoly.edu.ng to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page. Select the desired portal (morning, evening, or degree).
- Click on the link. Apply for 2021/2022 Auchi Polytechnic HND OR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA as it applies to you.
- The application form request will display.
- Carefully complete the application form. Ensure that you provide all required information correctly.
- NOTE: Provide a username, (Preferably your phone number) and a password. Write your username and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then click Generate Remita Retrieval Reference.
- Take the generated REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) to the designated bank and request that your payment is processed on the REMITA platform. You can also make payments on any REMITA-approved payment channels. Allow a couple of hours for your payment to be processed before returning to the portal to continue with your application. Log in with your username and password.
- Click on Continue with my Application Form.
- Complete the application form carefully. Ensure that you provide the required information correctly as false information may invalidate your application. Upload your passport photograph as well as the required scanned copies of your credentials.
- Print a copy of the acknowledgment slip and two copies of the application form.
- Print a copy of the application summary sheet.
- Enclose two (2) sets of photocopies of your credentials; e-receipt of remita payment, birth certificate, and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs to the forms in an envelope.
Any payment procedure generated and processed on any other platform for the purpose of admissions into Auchi polytechnic, Auchi is invalid. All payment procedures must originate from the auchipoly.edu.ng portal. The portal is already integrated with the remita payment platform.
If you have any difficulty in completing the application form, please call or send a text to the GSM number 08182284195 or e-mail email@example.com (between 9a.m and 4p.m week days only)
Eshiotse F.I. (Mrs),
Thanks for reading AUCHI POLY Releases 2022/2023 HND & Professional Diploma Admission Form
Auchi Poly HND Admission Entrance Examination
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes of Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, that the online Computer Based Test (CBT) for admission for the 2022/2023 academic session will hold from Tuesday, 8th November to Thursday, 10th November, 2022.
All HND candidates are requested to pay the sum of three thousand naira 3,000.00 only, as an online access fee and are to follow the guidelines below:
- Visit www.auchipoly-online.com
- At the application control panel, CLICK on the link Pay for Online Screening.
- Click on Generate Remita Reference Number
- Print Remita receipt and take it to any Commercial Bank to make payment
ON EXAMINATION DAY
- HND candidates are required to visit www.auchipolycbt.com to log in using their Application Number as both username and password, in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
- Select your desired course of study and proceed to take the relevant Computer Based Test (CBT).
- On completion of the CBT, click SUBMIT and log out.