Australian University of Canberra International Merit Scholarships; Apply for International Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2022–2023 to receive an international higher education degree from the University of Canberra and achieve your academic and professional goals.
This exciting opportunity is open to overseas students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree coursework at the university.
Located in Bruce, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, the University of Canberra is a public university. It is well known for its industry projects, internships, and work placements that give students a taste of their potential employers before they graduate. Australian University of Canberra International Merit Scholarships
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: The University of Canberra
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Award: 10% off Total Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree coursework will be awarded in any subject offered by the University of Canberra
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be full-time students and have a GPA of 5 out of 7.
- Applicants must be International.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply via the bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university. After that, the eligible participants can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach academic transcripts of all previous school attended, copy of passport or evidence of language proficiency, and proof of work experience.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have a GPA of 6 out of 7
- Language Requirement: You must meet the English language requirements for your chosen course. At UC, although English requirements are set to the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score, we generally accept a range of other English tests, too, including:
- TOEFL iBT
- Pearson Test of Academic English
- Cambridge English Scale
The selected students will receive 10% off the total tuition fee to support their studies at the University of Canberra.