Ave Maria University Releases Post UTME Form For 2022/2023 Session; The sales of the POST-UTME form are now on at AMU for their 2022/2023 academic session. Full requirements and details are provided below.
Before you apply, check this out.
About Ave Maria University
Ave Maria University, Piyanko (AMU) is a catholic private university located in the urban setting of the city of Piyanko in Nasarawa State. Ave Maria University is founded by the Ave Maria Foundation, which has been a key player in the education sector of Nigeria, operating the Ave Maria group of schools (Ave Maria Nursery and Primary school Nyanya, Abuja. Ave Maria Nursery and Primary school Mararaba, Nasarawa State. Ave Maria Boys secondary school Nyanya, Abuja. Ave Maria Girls secondary school Jikwoyi, Abuja. Ave Maria Day secondary school, Mararaba, Nasarawa State.
Mrs. Eucharia Onah is the promoter of the Ave Maria group of Schools and the Chancellor of Ave Maria University Pyanko, Nasarawa State.
Ave Maria University, Pyanko offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized degrees in various areas of study. Arts, Humanities, Social and Management Science, and Basic Science.
Ave Maria University also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including library service, housing, sports facilities, exchange programs, online courses, distance learning opportunities, as well as administrative services.
Ave Maria University Admission Requirements
UTME CANDIDATES’ REQUIREMENTS:
- Prospective candidates with 2022/2023 UTME results are eligible to apply. The minimum qualification for Degree programs is five (5) relevant O/Level credits, including English and Mathematics, obtained in no more than two (2) sittings.
- Prospective candidates whose UTME choice is not Ave Maria University are also eligible to apply but must change their UTME choice to Ave Maria University through JAMB after being offered admission.
- Candidates who are awaiting the results of this year’s WEAC and NECO may also apply.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Prospective candidates for Direct Entry admission must have completed the JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O’Level credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings, and an A’Level result (JAMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels Results).
How to Apply for Ave Maria University Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
AMU Post UTME Screening Requirements:
- Printed hard copy of Admission Form;
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment form ;
- Character Assessment Form;
- Applicant’s Confidential Report;
- Guidance and Counselling Form;
- WAEC & NECO results if available.
Items ii-v must be downloaded from the University website, completed, and presented during the Post-UTME screening at the University’s Permanent Site.
Thanks for reading Ave Maria University Releases Post UTME Form For 2022/2023 Session