Babcock University Releases 2023/2024 Postgraduate Admission Form; The Babcock University, College of Postgraduate Studies is accepting applications from eligible candidates for admission into their Postgraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The programs offered lead to the award of Post Graduate Diploma, Masters, and Doctor of Philosophy degrees. Interested individuals are encouraged to apply for the respective programs of their choice.
Babcock University Releases 2023/2024 Postgraduate Admission Form
- Regular Semester Module. This runs from September to April every year.
- Elongated Semester Module. This runs for 24 weeks (Sundays only), beginning in July every year.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD): A graduate from a recognized University or a person with a qualification adjudged to be equivalent to a first degree may be admitted.
- A Candidate with a first degree from a recognized University with a minimum of a second class lower (2²) division may be admitted. A candidate with a good postgraduate diploma from a recognized University with a professional certification in addition to a first degree or HND may also be admitted to a Masters Degree programme.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree
- A candidate with a good Masters Degree – not less than a 60% average score from a recognized University or a 4.00 CGPA on a 5-point scale (or its equivalent on a 4-point scale) may be admitted. A well-researched Ph.D. proposal of not more than 10 pages in the chosen Area of Specialization should be enclosed with the application form
Duration of Programmes
- Minimum of three or four semesters for the Master’s Degree (e.g. MPH = 4). Minimum of six semesters on the Ph.D. programme for regular semester module.
Methods of Application
- Online platform for specific degrees and programs or CLICK HERE TO APPLY
SCREENING EXERCISE: There will be a Screening Exercise as will be announced for each of the modules.
- For further information/inquiries, please contact 09094619786, 08133636564 and 08072090645 or email us at email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org visit our website: www.bucpgs.college