Bauchi State University Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME/DE Admission Form; For admission to the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUGvarious )’s DEGREE PROGRAMS for the academic year 2022–2023, applications are being accepted from qualified applicants.
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
BASUG Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Scored a minimum of 140 points in the 2021 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2022 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum of five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) must have scored a minimum of 7 points in IJMB or NCE and at least lower credit in ND.
All applicants must clearly indicate AWAITING RESULT (AR) in the grades column of the screening form if they are awaiting their O’Level results. Once the testing organizations release these results, candidates must make them available.
How to Obtain BASU Post UTME Form
- Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
- Create an account
- Use your ATM card to pay the Post-UTME screening fee, or create an RRR and deposit the money in the bank (N2,000 for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal fees for FlexiSAF). The portal will include the bank account’s details.
- Fill in the online form providing the following information:
- Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
- Educational Qualifications
- Contact information
- Chosen course of Study
- Submit the form online. Applicants do not have to visit the campuses physically
- Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.