Bida Poly releases 2023/2024 Affiliated to IBBUL Degree admission form; The administration of the Bidapoly is delighted to announce to the general populace that applications for admission into the 2023/2024 academic session are now open, offering degree programs leading to the conferral of a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in the following fields:
Bida Poly releases 2023/2024 Affiliated to IBBUL Degree admission form
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
ELIGIBILITY AND PREREQUISITES
For All Applicants:
- It is imperative to designate The Federal Polytechnic, Bida (affiliated with Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai) as the primary choice.
- A minimum of five (5) O’ Level credits, inclusive of English Language, Mathematics, and three other pertinent subjects, must be obtained in no more than two sittings.
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Candidates:
- A score of at least 150 in the 2023 JAMB UTME is expected.
Direct Entry (DE) Candidates:
- Candidates possessing IJMB A’ Level/NCE qualifications should hold a cumulative score of 6 points, garnered from a minimum of two relevant subjects.
- Holders of NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) and/or Higher National Diploma (HND) certificates are required to possess a grade of Lower Credit and above for placement.
Follow these steps to apply:
- Designate The Federal Polytechnic, Bida (affiliated with Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai) as your primary choice. If you wish to change your institution, visit the JAMB CAPS and select The Federal Polytechnic, Bida (affiliated program with Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai) as your new first choice.
- Upload O’level/A’level/ND/HND/NCE results on the JAMB website (CAPS).
Kindly note that only candidates who participated in the 2023 UTME or registered for 2023 Direct Entry (DE) are eligible to apply.
FOR APPLICATION AND INQUIRIES
For those who wish to apply and have inquiries, please reach out to the following contact numbers: