Bowen University resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the first semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
The management of the Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State, wishes to inform Parents/Guardians, students and the general public to kindly note the following information on academic activities for the first semester, 2018/2019 academic session:
- Academic activities for the first semester,2018/2019 session will resume on 5th January, 2019.
- Each student is required to pay a reparation fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500.00) only as prerequisite for resumption.
- The reparation fee can be paid through any of the following stipulated procedures:
A. Electronic Payment
- Log into your portal account
- Generate transaction ID for Reparation Fee
- Using the transaction ID, payment can be made at any commercial bank with ‘Pay Direct’ facility using ‘Pay Choice’
- After payment, log in again to the portal account to print receipt for the reparation fee.
B. Bank Draft
Presentation of a Bank draft at the University Bursary.
- Please note that any student who has outstanding fees for the first semester will not be allowed to sit for examinations.
- Students are required to download a form labelled ‘Student Undertaking to be of Good Behaviour’ from the University website, complete the form and submit at their halls of residence on resumption.
- Students are equally required to download a form labelled ‘Letter of Agreement by Parent/Guardian’ from the University website, give their parents/guardians to sign and submit at their halls of residence on resumption.
- Students are to note that evidence of payment of the reparation fee is a requirement for issuance of examination card for the first semester examinations.
- Students without duly completed ‘Student Undertaking to be of Good Behaviour’ and ‘Letter of Agreement by Parent/Guardian’ shall not be allowed into the halls of residence.
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com