BUK Dangote Business School Releases 2021/2022 Admission Form; This is to advise the general public that the Dangote Business School, Bayero University, Kano’s online sale of postgraduate application forms for the 2021–2022 academic session will begin on Monday, February 6, 2023, and end on Monday, April 17, 2023.
The Postgraduate Programmes available are:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Masters in Entrepreneurship (M.Ent)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in the following specializations:-
- Finance and Investment (MBA, Finance)
- Human Resource Management (MBA, HR)
- Marketing (MBA, MKT)
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Creation (MBA, EVC)
- Information and Communications Technology (MBA, ICT)
- Health Services Management (MBA, HSM)
- Project Management (MBA, PM)
Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Candidates for admission into MBA (Regular) should have:
- A minimum of a Good Second Class Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Economics, Banking, and Finance from any recognized University; or
- A Degree or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit plus a University Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum of Merit in the relevant areas from any recognized University.
- Candidates for admission into MBA (Special) should have a minimum of a Good Second Class Degree in any discipline from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognized University.
Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Candidates for admission into PGDM shall possess a Degree in any discipline from any recognized university; or
- HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit obtained from recognized institutions.
- The candidate is also required to have at least one year of post-graduation experience.
To apply click here or visit the following URL: