BUK Releases 2020/2021 SCE Part-Time Admission Form; We would like to inform you that the admissions for the 2020/2021 session of the Bayero University Kano (BUK) Part-time (SCE) program have been released. This is an exciting opportunity for those who are interested in pursuing their education on a part-time basis at BUK.
The Part-time (SCE) program at BUK offers flexibility for individuals who may have work or other commitments that prevent them from attending full-time classes. It allows you to balance your professional and personal responsibilities while still working towards obtaining a quality education.
BUK Releases 2020/2021 SCE Part-Time Admission Form
Candidates are to log on to https://mybuk2.buk.edu.ng/mysceadmission/login.php and do the following
- ADMISSION LETTER: Download your admission letter
- PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEES: Generate a personalized invoice, print the invoice, and proceed to any bank for the payment of the processing fee of Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000.00). This is only for those who have not directly applied for admission to Part-Time Degree program through the Bayero University Portal
- BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF): Students must generate, download and print a BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF). Acceptance fees are reflected on the student’s BUKPPF, to be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platform. Make sure you carefully read, understand and follow the payment procedure, as BUK will not be liable for any loss of funds as a result of incorrect data entry. Any misinformation may lead to unnecessary delays in validating and processing payment. Payments can now be validated by the students via clicking check payment status on the payment page. NOTE THAT ALL FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE AFTER PAYMENT.
- MEDICAL EXAMINATION: At this step, candidates should go to any government hospital to conduct a medical examination:
- SCREENING OF CREDENTIALS: After making the payments, each candidate should bring originals and photocopies of the documents listed below to the School of Continuing Education, along Kwanar-Taya, Dala Campus for screening:Note: Candidates who satisfy the University’s admission requirements will be issued a registration number. The number is going to be used for all future activities in the University, registration inclusive.
- Bank teller for payment of acceptance fee
- Bank teller for payment of N7, 000.00 processing fee (Only affected candidate)
- Admission letter
- All credentials (O Level for UTME candidates; O Level and A. level for D. E.)
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- Completed Undertaking Form (Download from here)
- Medical examination result
- Two copies of recent passport photographs.
- Letter of reference from a person of reputable standing in the society.
- Indigene certificate.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION: Online registration for the 2020/2021 academic session (including payment of registration fees) for students who have been screened and issued registration numbers commences immediately after the screening here.
Please for enquiries and/or complaints send an e-m@il to: email@example.com. Make sure to quote your username/Jamb Number/ DE Number and invoice number in any correspondence. Thank you.