Caleb University Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME Admission Form; Full details on how to buy the Caleb university admission form as well as JAMB requirements are provided in this post.
Check Caleb University Courses Here
Caleb University Post UTME Screening
This is to inform all our prospective students and parents, that the Admission interview for the 2022/2023 session will hold every Wednesday and Thursday at the Auditorium, Caleb University, Imota Main Campus, starting from Wednesday, August 17th, 2022 at 9 am.
All applicants for the JUPEB and Undergraduate programs will be duly interviewed and they are expected to come along with a copy of their application form and credentials.
How to Apply for Caleb University Post UTME Form
The Application is required for students applying to any undergraduate program at Caleb University. An application fee of N10,000 will be paid during the application process.
Apply now as first come, first serve. For more inquiries, call 08139656990.
- Start Online Application: You can start an online application using the start application button below or click here. We strongly recommend you go through this page to have an insight into what the application contains.
- Information Entry: While filling out the online application, be sure that the information submitted is accurate to the best of your knowledge. The wrong information entry will render your application void.
- Document Upload: You will be required to upload a white background passport photograph, O’Level/A’L result, birth certificate, and other applicable documents during the application. Files format and sizes will be displayed accordingly while filling the form.
- Review Before Submission: At every stage of the application, you can save, edit and continue even after you log out and log in. The save button only saves and does not submit. Kindly review your application since you’ll no longer be able to edit any entry after clicking the submit button.
- Interviewing Process: If you have successfully filled and submitted the application form, the date for the interview and other information will be displayed on your applicant dashboard.