Canada’s Concordia University of Edmonton is home to the GSA International Awards; Scholarships remove financial obstacles, enabling you to achieve your academic and career goals. The GSA International Awards are being offered by Concordia University of Edmonton for the academic year 2022–2023.
This merit-based award is open to international applicants who have proven their capacity to juggle work, family obligations, and community involvement while pursuing graduate-level education. The Canada’s Concordia University of Edmonton is home to the GSA International Awards
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
- University: Concordia University of Edmonton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Domestic or international student
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate level program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be enrolled full-time or part-time as a regular student in a graduate-level program (degree, diploma or certificate);
- Be a domestic or international student (no restriction on citizenship). International students must be in good standing with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and have a valid study permit.
- Applicants must have completed at least one semester of study at the time of application
How to Apply
- How to apply: For this opportunity, applicants are suggested to take admission in the referred course at the university and then can apply for the fund through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: An essay of maximum of 1000 words, a reference letter, and curriculum vitae must be submitted by applicants and provide verification documentation if requested.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must be very passionate about the course and hold their previous study certificates.
The Concordia University of Edmonton will provide $1,000 for a degree program, $750 for a diploma program, $500 for a certificate program; the value of the award may be prorated based on enrolment.