Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is now accepting entries from undergraduates of Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics for its Annual Essay Competition. The deadline for submission of entries for the 2018 CIPM Annual Essay Competition is Friday, 19th October 2018.
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is the regulatory body for Human Resource Management Practice in Nigeria. Our main objective is to ensure continuous professional development of our members and stakeholders, for enhancement of human capital development in the country.
Our Annual essay competition is one of the Institute’s initiatives aimed at developing the research capabilities of undergraduate youth of institutions of higher learning in Nigeria.
Topic: Employment Opportunities – Building from Nothing through Creative Solutions
CIPM Annual Essay Competition Requirements.
- Interested persons must be UNDERGRADUATES of Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics.
- Essay must be original, empirical and of local and international journal standard.
- The length of the essay must not exceed 3000 words with proper referencing using the APA style of referencing.
- The font type must be Times New Roman in 12 points font size.
- All entries should be typed in double line spacing, using MS word ONLY.
- Plagiarism in all forms is prohibited and will attract outright disqualification of indicted entries.
CIPM Annual Essay Competition Benefits.
- 1st Prize: N125,000 & 2 HRM books
- 2nd Prize: N100,000 & 2 HRM books
- 3rd Prize: N75000 & 2 HRM books
- Employment opportunity/prospect for the first prize winner.
- Free registration as student members of CIPM (for non-members) for all prize winners.
- All expenses paid trip to the award day.
How to Submit Entries for CIPM Annual Essay Competition.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their “Spiral Bound” papers with the following documents attached:
- Reference letter from the Registrar of their institution.
- Photocopy of admission letter to their current institution.
- One recent passport photograph.
- Current mobile telephone number and e-mail address.
All the documents listed above should be addressed to:
CIPM, CIPM House,
1, CIPM Avenue,
Entries (Applications) can also be sent in Microsoft word format by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy: email@example.com with scanned copies of the above documents as an attachment to the entry.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Past winners are not eligible to participate.
- For further enquiries or information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Charity Nwaigbo: 0809 772 7461
Deadline: Deadline for the 2018 Annual Essay Competition for undergraduates has been extended to Friday, 19th October 2018.
Share This Post On all social media platforms