College of Education, Warri (COEWARRI) is now selling forms for admission into its NCE (Post UTME & Weekend) and Pre-NCE programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Regular, Pre-NCE and Week-End NCE Programmes, College of Education, Warri for the 2018/2019 Session.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: A Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) O’Level and a Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with at least credit passes in 4 (Four) subjects at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to study.
PRE-NCE PROGRAMME: Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC/NECO)/NABTEB) O’Level with at least Five (5) passes at two sittings or Four (4) passes at one sitting. NOTE: Candidates with qualifications less than the above can see the Admission Officer for advice.
Courses Available in Various combinations are:
2. Political Science
3. Social Studies
4. Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
6. Theatre Arts
9. Primary Education Studies (PES)
10. Early Childhood Care Education (ECCE)
11. Adult & Non-Formal Education
12. Special Education
13. Business Education
14. Agricultural Science
15. Home Economics
16. Fine Art
17. Technical Education
22. Computer Science
23. Integrated Science
24. Physical & Health Education
27. Nigerian Languages – Isoko, Itsekiri, Izon, Urhobo and Yoruba
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
– Prospective candidates are to apply online at the College Students Portal https://coewarri.waeup.org.
– Fill in names as in JAMB result,
– Upload credentials and a clear recent passport photograph and
– pay the non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (₦2,500.00) online.
CLOSING DATE:: Completed online application form should be submitted online on or before 23rd November, 2018. Failure means application disqualification