College of Nursing National Orthopaedic Hospital Releases 2023/2024 ND & HND Nursing form; Applications are now open for admission into the College of Nursing Sciences, National Orthopaedic Hospital Igbobi, Lagos, offering a 4-year Full-Time National Diploma (ND) – Higher National Diploma (HND) Non-Terminal Programme in Nursing.
Candidates who achieved a minimum score of 150 in the 2023 JAMB UTME are eligible to participate in the post-UTME Screening Exercise. The screening is scheduled to take place as follows:
College of Nursing National Orthopaedic Hospital Releases 2023/2024 ND & HND Nursing form
14th September 2023
FECOT Lecture Theatre, National Orthopaedic Compound, Igbobi – Lagos.
10:00 AM prompt.
Each candidate is required to submit a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) as the Post-UTME Screening Fee. The payment should be made into the College account via the Remita platform.
In addition, candidates are requested to bring along the following documents:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with a white background.
- Original SSCE/NECO Certificate or a printed result from WAEC/NECO.
- UTME printout and result slip.
- Change of Course/Institution Slip (if applicable).
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Certificate of Birth or an Affidavit.
For any inquiries, feel free to contact the College using the following contact details:
SIGNED BY THE MANAGEMENT.