Crawford University Releases 2022/2023 Admission Into B.Sc Industrial Chemistry; Applications are now being accepted for admission to Crawford University’s B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry program. The university has just recently authorized the course.
Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology from the SSCE/WASCE, GCE/NECO, or NABTEB, earned over no more than two (2) sittings. On a day that will be announced soon, candidates will also take written and oral screening examinations.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit http://crawforduniversityportal.com/application.php to apply online
- Pay a non – refundable sum of Five Thousand Naira (#2,000) as administrative charges into any of the following University accounts through National Electronic Fund Transfer (N.E.F.T).
- Ecobank: Acct No. 4052000497,
- GTBank: Acct No. 0051223406,
- UBA Plc: Acct No: 1013638653
- Zenith Bank: Acct No. 1010785622.