Cross River State College of Health Technology Supplementary Admission Form for 2022/2023; The administration of the Cross River State College of Health Technology, Calabar, CHTCALABAR, has commenced the sale of supplementary application forms for admission into its various programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sales of supplementary forms will commence on Friday, 5th August, and close on the 9th of September, 2022.
CHTCALABAR Supplementary Admission Openings
1. Candidates who wrote the College entrance are qualified to pick forms for the following Non-Jamb Programmes
- Medical imaging Processing Technicians (Radiography)
- Health Education and Promotion
- Environmental Health Technicians
- Professional Diploma in Health Information Management (PD-FHIM)
2. Candidates who wrote Jamb with a minimum score of 120 are qualified to pick forms for the following programs
- ND Environmental Health Officer
- ND Health Information Management
- ND Dispensing Opticianary
- ND computer science
3. HND Environmental Health Candidates must present their National Diploma result( ND Environmental Health).
4. Candidates for HND Health Information Management are required to present their National Diploma Result (ND- Health Information Management) and their license
5. HND-Public Health Nursing program is open for Supplementary admission
NOTE: Awaiting results will NOT be accepted for admission
How to Apply for CHTCALABAR Supplementary Admission Form
Interested candidates are to visit the office of the Director of Academic Planning (DAP) for Screening and authentication of their credentials
Candidates will then proceed to E.U Prime in the College to obtain Remita and proceed to any bank and pay the sum of 3,300 (Three Thousand Three Hundred Naira) only
The bank tellers are expected to be presented to the Bursary Unit in the College to be issued receipts
Receipts from Bursary Unit should then be given to the DAP’s office for the purchase of the supplementary forms
Thanks for reading the Cross River State College of Health Technology Supplementary Admission Form for 2022/2023