Deals Shutter is now accepting applications from students attending college or university in any part of the world for its 2019 Scholarship Program. The deadline for submission of applications for the Deals Shutter Scholarship Program is 30th June, 2019.
The biggest online retail deals and coupons company in the country, Dealsshutter, offers the students of the country who are either enrolled in college or a university any part of the world, a wonderful opportunity to get a scholarship and pursue their education.
Deals Shutter Scholarship – The Challenge.
Research carefully and write an essay of about 1000 words on any of the below mentioned topics. Punctuation and grammar should be very good.
You can choose any one of the below mentioned topics:
- Describe a technology you cannot live without?
- How to know you are on the right path?
- How to make your future habits easy?
- How to use Military strategy to build better habits?
- Elaborate, creativity is a process not an event.
- What I do when I feel like giving up?
- Write something about Stop Thinking and Start doing, the power of practicing
- How to overcome your fear when in the process of achieving your goal?
- A different way of thinking about productivity.
- How to reinvent yourself?
Scholarship topic will be updated every week. So please visit scholarship page for the latest topic updates.
Deals Shutter Scholarship Eligibility.
- Open for all students attending college or university in any part of the world
- One student can submit one essay only
- Copied content would be disqualified immediately
- There is no fee for entering the contest
- The winning amount will be sent directly to the college or the University of the Student in lieu of his or her next tuition fee
Deals Shutter Scholarship Benefits.
- The applicant who would come up with an exclusive, and very well framed easily would win a reward of $ 500 scholarship.
How to Apply for Deals Shutter Scholarship.
You can send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org in either of the below mentioned formats:
- Microsoft Word for the PC users
- TextEdit for the Mac users
Incomplete entries would be rejected immediately.
You need to send the below mentioned details:
- Full name of the applicant
- Photo of the applicant
- Email ID
- Full permanent address of the applicant
- Postal Code
- Contact number
- Complete address of the college or the university the student is attending
- Stream and the approximate date of passing out
Deadline: June 30th, 2019.