DELSU 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th batch admission lists which contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session have been uploaded on the university website.
How to Check DELSU Admission List
- Go to the Delta State University Abraka admission status checking portal at https://delsu.edu.ng/print2021admin.aspx.
- Type in your ‘JAMB Registration Number in the space provided,
- Finally, click the ‘Print’ button to access your DELSU admission status.
Not Admitted? Apply for DELSU Change of Course.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Delta State University (DELSU) first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Candidates that are yet to be admitted are advised not to pay money to anybody for admission. Admission is free.
You can also access your DELSU admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your DELSU admission status.