DELSU Announces Screening For 2022/2023 Supplementary Post-UTME; Candidates for the POST UTME who weren’t able to finish the registration process can do so between Tuesday, October 4, and Saturday, October 8, 2022. Beginning on Sunday, October 9, 2022, candidates must obtain their seat number and location from the Delsu website (www.delsu.edu.ng) after completing the registration process.
Post UTME examination for this category of candidates will hold on Tuesday 11th October 2022
Candidates are to come with photocopies of the following:
– O’Level result
– JAMB result slip
– Post utme acknowledgment slip
Candidates are NOT supposed to come with the Original copies of their credentials
– Candidates are not allowed to come with any bag or gadgets, such as phones, calculators, electronic wristwatches, etc, to the examination halls.
– Candidates should not patronize the services of touts at the entrance to any of the examination centers
– Candidates should be at their examination centers at least ONE hour prior to their scheduled examination time
– Any additional information about the upcoming POST UTME exam that is not published on this platform is hereby deemed FASLE.
Thanks for reading DELSU Announces Screening For 2022/2023 Supplementary Post-UTME