The Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise application form of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements, cut-off mark and how to apply for DSPZ post UTME form below.
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) National Diploma (ND) programmes for 2019/2020 Session.
DSPZ Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- All candidates who chose the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as first and/or second choice and scored 140 and above in the UTME for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.
- Those who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, but wish to be considered for admission to the Institution and scored the aforementioned cut off mark are also eligible to take part in the Screening Exercise.
How to Apply for Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Post UTME Form.
- The Screening Fee for all candidates is N2,000.00 (two thousand naira only). All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application
- Fill in your personal data and Select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
- Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable card.
- An Application Number will be generated after a successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
- All candidates are required to appear before the various screening Panels with the following:
- Five (5) recent passport photographs.
- Photocopy of UTME Result slip.
- Examination results to include: WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Two copies of your on-line Screening Application Form.
Note Also: Candidates who make false declarations of UTME scores and Ordinary Level grades shall not be considered for admission as the Polytechnic will interface with JAMB and various examination bodies’ websites during the Screening Exercise.
DSPZ Post UTME Screening Schedule and Grouping.
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into various programmes of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro has been scheduled to hold on Friday, 27th – Saturday, 28th September, 2019.
The grouping of courses, days and time for the Screening Exercise are as indicated below: (click on the image for better view)
Venue: School/Departmental Screening Halls.
Mode of Dressing: Corporate
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com