DELSU admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session has been uploaded on the university website.
How to Check DELSU Admission List
STEP 1: Go to Delta State University Abraka admission status checking portal at https://delsu.edu.ng/printadmin.aspx.
STEP 2: Type in your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the space provided,
STEP 3: Finally, click the ‘Print’ button to access your DELSU admission status..
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal –
You can also access your DELSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your DELSU admission status.