Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship for International Students at University of Nottingham UK 2023; The University of Nottingham in the UK is offering the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship for international students. The scholarship is designed to support students from developing countries who wish to pursue a master’s degree at the university.
Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship for International Students at University of Nottingham UK 2023
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham in the United Kingdom
- Department: Faculty of Engineering; Medicine and Health Sciences; Science; Social Sciences
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 50-100% of the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
The scholarship program provides full tuition fee waivers, as well as a stipend for living expenses. Successful applicants will receive a 100% tuition fee waiver, and those who demonstrate financial need may also receive a stipend of £10,000 to cover living expenses during their studies.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a developing country listed in the Commonwealth or the World Bank. They must also have received an offer of admission to a full-time master’s degree program at the University of Nottingham.
- Eligible Countries: Africa, India, or one of the selected Commonwealth countries: Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a master’s degree in the following:
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- be domiciled in Africa, India, or one of the selected Commonwealth countries
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start a full-time master’s (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham UK, studying in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, or Faculty of Social Sciences
The scholarship is open to students pursuing master’s degrees in various fields, including engineering, science, medicine, arts, and social sciences. However, priority will be given to applicants who demonstrate a commitment to enhancing the development of their home country through their studies.
How to Apply
The application process for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship is straightforward. Interested applicants must complete an online application form, which includes a personal statement and a reference letter. The application deadline for the scholarship is May 6, 2023.
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply for a full-time master’s (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before applying for Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship.
- When applicants have received their offer to study at Nottingham, UK, they can apply through the scholarships section of an application system, NottinghamHub.
- If applicants have an offer for an MRes course, email the scholarships team at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Official academic transcripts.
- GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (83-86%)
- Personal statement.
- 2 LORs for the UK.
- Statement of finances.
- Valid passport.
- English proficiency test score. IELTS: 6.0 (5.5 in each section) TOEFL iBT: 79 (17 in writing and listening, 18 in reading, and 20 in speaking)
- Admission Requirements: All eligible applicants are required to meet admission criteria to study at the University of Nottingham, UK.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, studying in the UK can be very challenging. Applicants must meet the English language requirements before starting an application to study in the UK.
The University of Nottingham is offering scholarships covering 50% or 100% of full-time master’s tuition fees. These one-year scholarships support innovative and passionate students who can successfully demonstrate their ingenuity in developing solutions that will impact their home countries and incite change.
The University of Nottingham is a leading institution in the UK, known for its world-class education and research. The university offers a wide range of master’s degree programs in various fields, including business, engineering, law, and medicine. Additionally, the university provides students with excellent support services, including career counseling, academic advising, and language support.
In conclusion, the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship at the University of Nottingham is an excellent opportunity for students from developing countries who wish to pursue a master’s degree in the UK. The scholarship provides financial support to students and helps them gain a world-class education that can be used to improve the development of their home countries. Interested applicants should visit the University of Nottingham’s scholarship website to learn more about the scholarship and the application process.