Ebonyi College Of Nursing Basic General Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024; The Ebonyi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Uburu has released its Basic General Nursing admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session. This is an opportunity for students who aspire to become registered nurses to apply and gain admission into the college.
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
The Ebonyi State College of Nursing and Midwifery is a reputable institution that provides quality education and training to students who want to pursue a career in nursing. The college is approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) and has produced many qualified and competent nurses over the years.
To be eligible for admission into the college, candidates must have at least five (5) O’level credits in subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The credits must be obtained in not more than two sittings and must be from approved examination bodies such as WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates should apply online at the college website www.ebsconsu.edu.ng/apply
- Applicants are to pay an application fee of N15,200 by generating a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on the website.
- Make a payment online or at any commercial bank with the RRR generated from the website.
- The portal is open for application on 6th February 2023 and closes on 23rd June 2023.
Interested candidates can obtain the admission form from the college’s website or from the college premises. The admission form costs N10,000 and must be completed and submitted with the required documents before the deadline.
The admission process involves a screening exercise that includes a written examination and an oral interview. Successful candidates will be offered provisional admission into the college and will be required to pay the acceptance fee and complete the registration process before they can commence their studies.
It is important to note that the nursing profession requires dedication, hard work, and a passion for helping others. Students who are interested in pursuing a career in nursing should be prepared to work hard and sacrifice their time and energy to achieve their goals.
- Come to the exam venue with your Application Slip. Only candidates who pass the entrance examination will be eligible for an interview. Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- The college has been fully approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Past questions and answers for the Entrance exam and Interview are available on the school premises. Pay and pick it up from the Secretary’s Office. Amount=#3000
In conclusion, the Ebonyi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Basic General Nursing admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is an opportunity for students who aspire to become registered nurses to apply and gain admission into the college.
The college provides quality education and training to students and has a reputation for producing competent and qualified nurses. Interested candidates should take advantage of this opportunity and apply for admission into the college.