Ebonyi State University Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME/DE Admission Forms; This is to advise all applicants who made Ebonyi State University their top choice, as well as those who selected other institutions but are willing to switch to EBSU, and who scored 140 or higher on the UTME in 2022 or 2023, to visit our website and complete our Post UTME Form with complete information about their qualifications. The deadline is October 1st, 2022.
Recommended; List Of Universities That Don’t Require Post UTME For Admission 2022
PAYMENT MODE AND REGISTRATION PROCESS
The processing cost for eligible candidates is N2,000 only. Ebonyi State University Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME/DE Admission Forms
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on the EBSU Post UTME link here: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice
- Fill out the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963