Ebonyi State University, EBSU acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates.
This is to inform the general public and especially all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2018/2019 academic session, that the institution has announced that all candidates offered provisional admission must pay the approved acceptance fee to accept their admission.
See also: Check EBSU Admission List Here.
EBSU Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure.
You are required to pay the sum of twenty-five thousand naira (N25, 050) non-refundable acceptance fee on REMITA Platform at any bank of your choice nationwide within two weeks or have your admission forfeited.
1. Check and Print out your Admissions Notification Slip.
2. Visit https://ebsu.edu.ng/portal
3. Click on Create Portal Account. If you have already created a portal account Enter your login details and click on Login.
4. Complete your Profile Account and upload your Passport as well.
5. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose Click on “Get Acceptance Fee Invoice”.
6. Complete the Acceptance fee Invoice form and Click on Generate Invoice.
7. Print the Invoice and Proceed to the bank for payment or complete payment online with your ATM/Credit Card.
8. Return to the Portal and login.
9. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose “Get Acceptance Fee Receipt”.
10. Enter the RRR on your payment confirmation Slip and Choose Remita as payment type.
11. Print the displayed Acceptance Receipt.
12. Click on Admissions and Choose “Print Admissions Letter”.