Edo State College of Nursing Sciences Releases 2022/2023 3rd cohort Midwifery Admission Form; Qualified male and female candidates are asked to apply for admission to the Basic Midwifery Programme at the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences, KM 6 Sapele Road, beside Godwin Abbe Road, Benin City.
Study Period: Three (3) Years.
Application: Opens Monday 5th, December 2022 and closes Monday 23rd, January 2023.
Entry Requirements: Applicant must possess:
1. WAEC/NECO (O’Level) OR NABTEB with at least five (5) credits in
English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
2. No Awaiting Result
3. Must be Seventeen (17) years old upon admission.
Method of Application:
1. Please, Visit the Edo State College of Nursing sciences Portal
Click on “Application” then Click on “Admission Screening Exercise 2022”
Click “Register for application” to begin the application process.
Complete the registration form.
Please note your email and password as you will be required to log in with them to complete your application.
2. Application fee is N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only)to the college and N200.00 (Two hundred Naira only) to the Nursing and Midwifery Committee, Edo State
NOTE: HARD COPY FORMS WILL NOT BE SOLD
Applicants are required to have a functional email and phone number for future contact and keep log-in details to check results.
Date: January 24th & 25th, 2023.
Time: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Venue: Edo CNS Computer Lab
Only applicants with valid Government identification and payment receipt will be allowed into the CBT Examination Centre.
NOTE: PLEASE, DO NOT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE “BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS”
This advert disclaims all other calls for application to Edo State College of Nursing Sciences.
For inquiries: Please call: +2348104797237
For Technical Support: Whatsapp only 08035304611
Instructions on Application
2. Click on the Application
3. Enter your full name and a valid email address
4. Your login details would be sent to your email
5. Check your email and use the details to login
6. Click on “Edit application record” to continue
7. Fill in all the necessary details on the form and tick the acknowledgment box and save
8. Upload your recent passport photograph
9. Click on “Add online payment ticket” to enable you to make a payment
10. A link would be generated that starts with P1XXXXXXXXX
11. Click on the link and select “Pay Via Interswitch CollegePAY”
12. Enter your card details on the Interswitch Page Follow the Interswitch instructions
13. A payment of N10,500 would be debited from your account
14. Download the payment receipt and application slip after a successful payment has been made