Edo State University Releases Post-UTME/DE Form For 2022/2023; The application form is currently selling for N2,000 and screening will commence for interested students on the 8th, September 2022.
Edo State University Cut-Off Marks
Check available courses offered at EDSU Here
Edo State University, EDSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Edo State University Admission General Requirements
Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- EDSU’s Minimum UTME Pass Mark: 140.
- Applicants are to complete the online Application Form by visiting Edo State University, Uzairue website at edouniversity.edu.ng.
- All applicants are required to have met the Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained in one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo State University, Uzairue Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who wrote the 2022 UTME and wished to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo State University, Uzairue are required to:
- Apply for a Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo State University On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Edo State University screening exercise.
(II) DIRECT ENTRY
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2022 JAMB Direct Entry Form.
Edo State University, Uzairue accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into the 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND, or at least Second Class (Lower Division) in BSc. for admission into three and four-year degree programs.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or their equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/HND/BSc/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
(III) TRANSFER CANDIDATES
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo State University, Uzairue, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records is received in the Admissions Office of Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
How to Apply for Edo State University Post UTME Form & Screening Details
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000) Application fee.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES: All applicants are to appear for Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise on Thur. 08 September 2022.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
- Edo University online application print out
- 2022 UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate or affidavit
- Application payment slip printout
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact: The Admission office, Edo State University, Uzairue, Edo State, Nigeria
Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915
Thanks for reading Edo State University Releases Post-UTME/DE Form For 2022/2023