EDUSOKO Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME Form; We are pleased to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Undergraduate Programmes at Edusoko University for the 2023/2024 academic session.
EDUSOKO Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME Form
- Actuarial Science
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Developmental Studies
- Human Resource Management
- International Relations
- Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Policy and Administrative Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Cyber Security
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science
- Public Health
To be eligible for admission into our programs, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations in relevant subjects, including English and Mathematics, not obtained in more than two sittings.
- Score a minimum of 140 in the 2023/2024 UTME Examinations.
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates must purchase the DE form from JAMB.
- Choose Edusoko University as your first choice or make a change of institution before or after completing the application process.
For those interested in our Undergraduate programmes, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Submit a formal letter of application for regularization.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from your institution and an acceptance of immigration responsibility.
- Include copies of your Admission letter and letter of acceptance.
- Show evidence of payment of school fees.
- Submit photocopies of relevant pages of your passport, including the page with the relevant visa.
- Contact the Nigerian Embassy in your country of origin or visit the Nigerian Immigration Service website (http://www.immigration.gov.ng/) for further information.
Candidates will be required to upload the following documents during the application process:
- O’Level Result (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB)
- UTME Result Slip (For 100 Level Candidates Only)
- DE Application Form (For DE Candidates Only)
- A’Level Result (ND, NCE, or HND – For DE Candidates Only)
- JAMB/School Admission Letter (For Transfer Candidates Only)
- Clear, Colored, and Most Recent Passport Photograph
Eligible candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of ₦20,000.00. Payment gateway charges may apply.
- Create Your Account
- Make Payment
- Fill Application Form
To commence your application, please visit our website by clicking on the following link:
We look forward to receiving your applications and welcoming you to Edusoko University for the 2023/2024 academic session.