Authorities of the Edwin Clark University have released the amount payable as school fees by the undergraduates and JUPEB students of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Edwin Clark University School Fees Schedule.
The fees are as follows;
- Law – N695,000 Per Session
- Agricultural Sciences – N250,000 Per Session
- All Other Degree Programmes – N395,000 Per Session
- A’ Level (JUPEB): N350,000 Per Session.
- Fees include accommodation.
- A one-time acceptance fee of N25,000 is charged on admission.
Edwin Clark University Student Fees are due in two equal installments by the beginning of the First Semester and the beginning of the Second Semester. Parents/Sponsors can pay any amount as many times as their cash flow permits, such that by the due date which is the beginning of each semester, Parents/Sponsors would have paid a total amount equal to 50% of the total fees as applicable to the Student Program of Study.
However, Parents/Sponsors who are able to pay up the total fees at once are welcome to do so.