EKSU Releases 2022/2023 Pre-degree Admission Form; Students who are interested should kindly enrol on the pre-degree program before the deadline set by the school.
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
|Agricultural Sciences||1. Agricultural Science /Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.|
2. Biology /Chemistry/ Physics /English Language
|Arts||1. Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies|
2. Economics/Government/Literature in English
|Biological Sciences||1. Biology/Chemistry/Physics|
2. Agricultural Science/Chemistry/Physics
|Education||1. Agricultural Science/ Chemistry/ Physics /English Language.|
2. Biology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.
3. Government /Literature in English/CRS/ IRS/English Language.
4. Literature in English/ CRS /IRS/ English Language.
5. Government/ Literature in English/ Economic/ English Lang.
6. Chemistry/Physics/Geography/English Language.
7. Mathematics/ Chemistry/Physics/English Language.
8. Geography/ Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.
9. Economics /Mathematics/Geography/Government/English.
10. Economics/ Government /Geography/English Language.
11. Economics /Government /Mathematics/ English Language.
12. Mathematics /Geography /Economics/ English Language.
|Physical Sciences||1. Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics|
|Social Sciences||1. Economics/Government/Mathematics|
4. Economics/Commerce/Principles of Accounting
OBTAINABLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES UNDER EACH OPTION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
A. AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
(1) Agricultural Economics & Extension Services
(2) Crop Production, Horticulture and Landscaping
(3) Forestry & Wild Life
(4) Animal Production & Health Sciences
(5) Soil & Environmental Sciences
(6) Fisheries and Agriculture Management (FAM)
(3) History and International Studies
(6) Christian Religious Studies; Arabic & Islamic Studies
(7) Theatre and Media Arts
C. BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
(5) Plant Science and Biotechnology
(6) Zoology and Environmental Biology
(7) SLT Biotechnology
(1) English Education (13) French Education
(2) History Education (14) Christian Religious Studies Education; Arabic & Islamic Studies Education
(3) Yoruba Education (15) Agricultural Education
(4) Biology Education (16) Chemistry Education
(5) Human Kinetics & Health Education (17) Computer Education
(6) Mathematics Education (18) Educational Technology
(7) Technical Education with the following Option: (19) Adult Education
(i) Building (ii) Metal Works (20) Education & Lib. Studies
(iii) Electrical /Electronic (iv) Integrated Science (21) Environmental Education
(8) Early Childhood Education (22) Economics Education
(9) Geography Education (23) Political Science Education
(10) Accounting Education (24) Business Education
(11) Educational Management (25) Guidance & Counselling
(12) Social Studies Education
E. PHYSICAL SCIENCES
(2) Industrial Chemistry
(3) Civil Engineering
(4) Computer Science
(5) Computer Engineering
(6) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
(9) Mechanical Engineering
(12) SLT with the following Options:
F. SOCIAL SCIENCES
(2) Banking & Finance
(3) Business Administration
(4) Entrepreneurship Studies
(6) Actuarial Science
(7) Cooperatives & Rural Development
(9) Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
(12) Environmental Management
(13) Geography & Planning Sciences
(14) Personnel Management
(15) Political Science
(18) Tourism & Hospitality Management
Recommended; 8 Revolutionary Soft Skills That Make Students More Employable
EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programmes must possess a minimum of five ‘0’ level at two sittings, including the English Language; Credits Mathematics and three other Science subjects for all the Science-based courses; credit in Mathematics and at least two Social Science subjects for all Social Science-based courses and at least three Arts subjects for All Arts based courses. An entrance examination will be conducted to select eligible candidates for admission into the Programme.
How to Apply for EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Form
The application form is N15,000.
- To apply for the 2022/2023 Pre-degree go to eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng. click on ADMISSION, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Sign up by providing the required details to create an account. MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successful signup, click log in to log on to your dashboard, applicants are to log in using their CORRECT Email or JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter your password provided while signing up.
- On your dashboard select the type of application (2022/2023 Pre-Degree application). The next page requires PAYMENT FOR THE PRE-DEGREE APPLICATION FORM, click on PAY NOW to redirect you to REMITA Online Payment.
- On Successful payment, the application form will be opened, attach your 1″ x 1″ coloured passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
- Pre-Degree Students are required to take the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the National minimum UTME cut-off mark as may be fixed by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Only candidates who are successful in the internal Pre-degree examinations conducted by the Directorate of Pre-Degree Programme and satisfy the UTME requirement would be considered for admission into 100 levels of the full-time degree programmes in the University including MBBS, Law, Nursing Science, etc.
- All candidates seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programme must note that admission into the various degree programmes is not automatic.
Deadline: August 16, 2022.